$200--$250 per in-person or virtual session (45-50 minutes).
$500-$800 per day, per individual concierge or retainer services.
$10,000-$15,000 per year, per family concierge or retainer services.
Insurance / Reduced Rates
Services may be covered in full or in part by your Employee Assistance Program (EAP), health insurance or employee benefit plan, in which case you may be required to pay a copay or coinsurance fee. In the event you consent to insurance claim payments, you also consent to rare-but-permissible insurance audits of your medical record. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following types of questions to make an informed decision before choosing the best method of payment for you:
- Do I have behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is the name of the company that pays my behavioral health benefit? (It's not always what your insurance card states.)
- What is my deductible?
- How much of my deductible has it been met this year?
- Do I have a copay and/or coinsurance?
- What is my copay per session?
- Do I have coinsurance in addition to or in lieu of a copay?
- What is the rate for service code 90791, 90837 and 90836?
- How many sessions per year does my coverage allow?
- Is Ideal Living Psychology Center (Business NPI #1811314602) an active provider with the third-party payer of my behavioral health benefit?
- If not, is Rakeshia Morgan, M.S., LMFT (NPI #1609076223) an active provider on the panel that pays my behavioral health benefit?
- If not, do I have out-of-network coverage?
- Are there exclusions (e.g., court-ordered therapy, telemedicine/virtual sessions, work-related injuries, etc.) associated with my coverage?
- If my insurance lapse or terms while I'm receiving treatment, who is responsible for the fees subsequent to the lapse or term date?
Cash, debit, all major credit cards and most major insurances are accepted for payment. A credit or debit card will be required for those paying cash or using third-party payment methods in the event of missed sessions or declined insurance claims.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified ILPC within 24 hours of your session, you are required to pay the cost of the session, and your card will be charged the agreed-upon rate per service. If, however, you and the therapist are available to reschedule the session within the same week, no cancellation fee will be charged to your account.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.