$150--$200 per in-person or virtual session (50-60 minutes).
$4800 per year, per individual or couples concierge services ($500/mo or $125/wk).
EAP / Insurance / Reduced Rates
$0-$200 per in-person or virtual session (45-60 minutes).
Services may be covered in full or in part by your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) or health insurance plan. If you use EAP or insurance to cover your sessions, you may be required to pay a copay or coinsurance fee. In the event you consent to insurance claim payments, you also consent to rare-but-permissible insurance audits of your medical record. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following types of questions to make an informed decision before choosing the best method of payment for you:
- Do I have behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is the name of the company that pays my behavioral health benefit? (It's not always the same as your insurance carrier.)
- What is my deductible?
- How much of my deductible has it been met this year?
- Do I have a copay and/or coinsurance?
- What is my copay per session?
- Do I have coinsurance in addition to or in lieu of a copay?
- What is the rate for service code 90791 and 90837?
- To whom is the check cut--the subscriber or the provider?
- How many sessions per year does my coverage allow?
- Is Ideal Living Psychology Center (Business NPI #1811314602) an active provider for my behavioral health benefit?
- If not, is Rakeshia Morgan, M.S., LMFT (NPI #1609076223) an active provider for my behavioral health benefit?
- If not, do I have out-of-network coverage?
- Are there any exclusions (e.g., court-ordered therapy, telemedicine/virtual sessions, work-related injuries, etc.) associated with my coverage?
- If my insurance lapses or terms while I'm receiving treatment, who is responsible for the fees subsequent to the lapse or term date?
Cash, debit, all major credit cards and most major insurances are accepted for payment. A credit or debit card will be required for those paying cash or using third-party payment methods in the event of a missed session or a late cancellation. Because payment for services are ultimately the responsibility of the patient, your card will also be charged in the event that insurance claims are denied by your insurance carrier. So, we urge you to become familiar with the behavioral health portion of your policy if you have not done so already by contacting the customer service number on your insurance card and asking the questions above for clarity.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified ILPC within 24 hours of your session, you are required to pay 100% of the rate that is usually received for your session (i.e., copay plus the portion that your insurance usually pays after claims are submitted). The credit card information you provide ILPC will be used to collect balances whenever your account is assessed for outstanding fees.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.